Re: Oracle-managed RAID-like tablespaces

From: chan01 <chandra_2000_us_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 30 Jul 2002 18:54:14 -0700

To improve the performance on the multiple disk, use the hardware RAID controller. you can do RAID 0 + 1 at the hardware level. Then use the VM to create the logical volume. Because of the hardware raid stripe and mirror, the os or oracle could not able to see the physical disks.

Purna
Oracle DBA/ Unix Sysadmin.