Oracle 9i SqlPlus Worksheet

From: Murray Sobol <murrays_at_dbcsmart.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:00:55 -0400

I have recently installed Oracle 9i client on my computer, co-existing with Oracle 8.1.7.

I noticed that when I launch Oracle 9i version of SqlPlus Worksheet (from a dsektop icon), I get the usual logon window, enter my user/password/instance information, get a "connected" message, but a DOS-like window appears entitled "D:\oracle\ora90\bin\sqlplus.exe" in the background.

This does not affect the operation of the Worksheet, it is merely an annoyance.

Is there any method of making this window disappear?

Thanks
Murray Sobol
dbcSMARTsoftware inc. Received on Tue Jul 30 2002 - 11:00:55 CDT