How to enable partitioning?

From: Carlos Oliveira <carlos.a.oliveira_at_vizzavi.pt>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:07:48 +0100

Hi

I'm tryng to run a C++ code that will create a database. But i get this error:

Oracle Error, Code: 439, Message: ORA-00439: feature not enabled: Partitioning

Can somebody please explain to me what this is and how do i enable partitioning?

Thank you in advance

Cheers

Carlos Received on Tue Jul 30 2002 - 07:07:48 CDT