system requirements

From: k <klewan01_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:58:33 +0100

Hello,

I've got a database running under INGRES RDBMS. It's at 6.2GB size. I'm to migrate this DB to Oracle (on AIX 4.3.3) but first and foremost I have to know about system requirements. That's why I'm looking for some help. Could you please answer the following questions:

Thank you,
Kris Received on Tue Jul 30 2002 - 05:58:33 CDT