Converting from WebLogic to 9iAS

From: Amitabh <amitabh_at_galaxycorp.com>
Date: 30 Jul 2002 00:27:28 -0700

I dont know whether this is the right forum for 9iAS EJB Server, but I couldn't find any other group that qualifies.

We have developed a rather large EJB based application on WebLogic 5.1. We are planning of porting it to 9iAS, as not all our clients have WebLogic.

Can anybody help me with any tips/url about the incompatibilities and differences between WebLogic and 9iAS. What are the possible pitfall and traps that I sould look out for? Specially are are any known variations that would make a code written in WebLogic not run on 9iAS.

This would halp me in planning out the activity and avoid the problems faced by other.

Thanks

Amitabh Received on Tue Jul 30 2002 - 02:27:28 CDT