Re: Apache problem with Oracle 8i - URL fails

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:23:44 +0400

Probably you had a rewrite rule that expanded your /<dad> to /cgi-bin/wdbcgiw/<dad> ? We used this technique to shorten paths in URLs, but it appears to be a management nightmare because you have to add rewrite rules for each and every DAD you configure...
By the way, what's that wdbcgiw anyway? Where it can be found and how is it different from mod_plsql coming with OHS?