Re: users and their privileges

From: Dale Edgar <Dale_at_DataBee.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 07:11:42 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Joe

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:49:54 GMT, "Joe Philip" <joephilip2002_at_comcast.net> wrote:

>Dan:
>This is not what I am looking for. I am looking for some scripts which pulls
>information from the dba_roles and dba_sys_privs etc.

Well, you could use the freeware DBATool to display the user creation DDL. This will contain all direct grants + grants of roles + sys privs etc. The role creation DDL will similarly show you all grants to the roles.

DBATool: http://www.DataBee.com/dt_home.htm

Regards
Dale

DataBee: Create referentially correct small versions of large Oracle databases for development and test. http://www.DataBee.com Received on Tue Jul 30 2002 - 02:11:42 CDT