Re: product_user_profile owner

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:45:10 +1000

Hi Joe,

Public means that this synonym is a "public" synonym and can be referred to by any database user.

Note only the synonym (or nickname) can be accessed by any database user, the underlining object can still only be accessed by users with appropriate privileges (such as select object privilege or select any system privilege).

Cheers

Richard