Re: package STANDARD not accessible -- still having problems

From: Glen A. Stromquist <nobody_at_nospam.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 02:15:57 GMT

"chris" <mort_at_ha80.net> wrote in message news:950c213c.0207291426.2b9a7769_at_posting.google.com...
> Hi all,
> I've searched through previous posts and tried the suggested actions
> (catproc.sql, utlirp.sql, catalog.sql) but none have done any good. In
> fact, the following error message comes up several times as the
> scripts go through their routine:
> ORA-06553: PLS-213: package STANDARD not accessible
>
> I've verified that standard.sql does indeed exist and that it is
> ownded by SYS. What else am I missing? Thanks.

I just ran in to the same thing when running the catalog etc.. scripts, what it turned out to be was one rollback segment filling up for *some* reason when the script was running, so I just created one huge rollback segment, set the transaction to it, then ran catalog again & voila! it worked

HTH Received on Mon Jul 29 2002 - 21:15:57 CDT