Another Referential Integrity Question

From: internetmaster <youlove_at_me.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:13:11 -0400

Since Oracle doesn't offer Update cascade in declarative RI, doesn't it stand to reason that Triggers will be necessary to enforce this requirement?

Are there any databases that allow all the anomalies to be expressed via declarative RI? Or is Oracle ahead of other databases.

I'm rather interested in this subject (as you can tell by my numerous posts). Thanks for your comments. Received on Mon Jul 29 2002 - 17:13:11 CDT