Re: How to confirm someone is an OCP?

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 29 Jul 2002 14:00:32 -0700

Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam> wrote in message news:<3d45519c$0$16942$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>...
> In article <sEb19.46897$Hj3.142391_at_newsfeeds.bigpond.com>, you said (and
> I quote):
>
> > ... I must say from a purely artistic point of view, is ...
>
> purrfect! I agree 100%. A few years ago it would have been considered
> child molesting, but now she's fully grown.
>
> I wish I was 20 years younger...
> <at this point my wife chips in: "that would leave ya 30 years too old to
> do anything with her, ya nong!">

Ehm, if we're talking about Australian music export I strongly prefer AC-DC instead of several aussie youngs who tried to achieve fame by looking as teenagers wet dream* or model for gay poster* (*cross out what you want).
Maybe look on video is not so good, but volume may not be turned down (in fact, it must be turn REALLY UP). :-)

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader

Note: pagesflames_at_usa.net has been cancelled due to changes (maybe we
can call it an overture to bankruptcy) on that server. I'm still using
this email to prevent SPAM. Maybe one day I will change it and have a
proper mail even for news, but right now I can be reached by this
email.