error while creating Table - Ora -04045

From: Zelga Thayer <zeether123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Jul 2002 13:21:09 -0700

I am running Oracle 9.0.1 on Linux 7.2 I have created a database and created a tablespaces as well as a user. I want to creat a table and when I run

 CREATE TABLE adminu (

  ID 				NUMBER  PRIMARY KEY,
  web_ID			NUMBER(11))

TABLESPACE ADMINU
Storage
(initial 1000k
next 1000k
pctincrease 10);

I get the following errors.

ORA 04045: Error during recompilation/revalidation of LBACSYS.LBAC_EVENTS
ORA 06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called ORA 06512: at line 2

Does anyone have any idea why I am getting these errors? Any suggestions what I should do?

I was able to run the same statement successfully in a Personal Oracle DB taht I am running on WIN2000. SO I know it is not the statement.

Help. Received on Mon Jul 29 2002 - 15:21:09 CDT