Re: How to confirm someone is an OCP?

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:51:44 +1000

Look, I'm one who does give our Kylie more than her fair share of "critical" comment (the fact that my ex-Oracle work mates gave me a Kylie poster as part of my farewell present only added fuel to the fire).

However, the video I must say from a purely artistic point of view, is actually not too bad (especially with the volume turned down :)

Richard