Re: Connecting as SYSDBA/Normal

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:15:17 +1000

Hi Stjepan

And the reason for this new behaviour is because it's always a bit suz connecting in as sys without being a sysdba (what are you attempting to do ?). It's possibly a bit suz connecting directly in as sys even with sysdba but that's a different story.

When connected in as sys, take care !!

Regards

Richard