Connecting as SYSDBA/Normal

From: Stjepan Brbot <stjepan.brbot_at_zg.hinet.hr>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 23:50:24 +0200

There is a lot of question people asking why they cannot connect as SYSDBA. There is really opposite question; I can connect SYS as SYSDBA but not as Normal. Every time I try start SQL*Plus as SYS as Normal I get the error message telling me that I'm not allowed to connect on DB as SYS without SYSDBA privilege! What's going on here?

(O9i)

--

Stjepan Brbot