Re: Moving tables with constraints

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 08:35:34 +0100

Paul,

No need to apologise. I should have
put one of those silly face things after the complaint.

The most important point was in my second paragraph - I was guilty of a stating as fact something which I had not qualified sufficiently.

And, of course, I had mis-interpreted your issue anyway. It is hard to imagine that moving the tables HOLDING the snapshots should have any impact on the existence of rowids.

Regards

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Next Seminars
 UK  Sept
 Australia August
 Malaysia September
 USA x 2  November

<3d43008a_2_at_mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com>...