Developer responsibilities

From: sued <sued_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 18:52:16 GMT

We are a shop that is new to developing on Oracle. Does anyone have suggestions / documentation that details what kind of responsibilities a developer has to create objects / forms / reports / etc on an Oracle platform? Performance tuning queries and utilizing explain plan have been brought up. As a newbie Oracle DBA I'm not sure how to guide the developers and we want everyone to do their job well.

We currently use MS SQL and the code is being phased out. We have many new developers, at different skill levels, and requests to access the production server. We have a development server to test on as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TIA-- Received on Sat Jul 27 2002 - 13:52:16 CDT