I can't login to OEM now--"SID given in connect descriptor could not be resolved"

From: fish <zuohong.f.yu_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 10:30:13 +0800

Hi all,

I installed Oracle 8i on my RedHat 7.2 box some days ago. It used to run very well. But yesterday when I wanted to login to OEM, an error message jumped out to say "SID given in connect descriptor could not be resolved". No error code, not like before. I don't what happened. Maybe I changed some important settings? My INSTANCE and LISTENER can start or stop without any problem. I can also run SQLPLUS to show my tables. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

fish Received on Fri Jul 26 2002 - 21:30:13 CDT