Re: A way to get the system tablespace into smaller files?

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:52:27 -0500

Be very, very, very careful about altering, in any way, the SYS and SYSTEM tablespaces. A mistake with either of those and you risk a complete loss of data and will need a full backup to recover. ( you do have one of those, I hope, that you have actually tested for usability ).

Just my, perhaps overly cautious, 2c..

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Jul 26 2002 - 15:52:27 CDT