Random Intermedia drg-11101 failed to open file

From: Dan Macklin <dan_at_xenex.co.uk>
Date: 26 Jul 2002 08:27:59 -0700

Hi,

I am using Intermedia INso filters to convert Word Documents to HTML. However Every now again certain documents fail with :-

Intermedia drg-11101 failed to open file drgit27.

I am running Oracle 9i release one on Win2k.

I have also set my Oracle_home as a system variable.

Does anyone have any ideas on what is causing this problem ?

Thanks in advance !

Dan Received on Fri Jul 26 2002 - 10:27:59 CDT