Re: Grant create database

From: Carlos Oliveira <carlos.a.oliveira_at_vizzavi.pt>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:12:08 +0100

Hi

Thank you very much for your help.

I'm very new on Oracle and I don't have any background on databases.

To give the privilege of creating a database to a user I made:

grant sysdba to user

Now I want to take back that privilege and I made:

revoke sysdba from user

But still I can connect the user as sysdba. Another strange thing is that I can connect other users as sysdba. Is this normal? How do i really take back the sysdba privileges from users?

Thank you so much for everything

Carlos