Re: Oracle with MS Access 2k

From: Tom Best <oracle_person_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:05:27 -0400

Gerald:

You need an Oracle ODBC driver. You can use either Microsoft's or Oracle's. I've had better success with Microsoft's.

Here is Oracle's:

http://otn.oracle.com/software/tech/windows/odbc/content.html

Take a look at microsoft's web site to get theirs, or, it may already be on your box.

Set up an ODBC data source by going to Start->Settings->Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Data Sources

HTH,
Tom Best