Any idea where this script is running?

From: John <jriker1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Jul 2002 05:20:53 -0700

I am trying to rebuild a server, including the database. Right now we are on NT 4 with Oracle 8.0.5. I am moving our system to Win2k and Oracle 8.1.7. There is a batch file on the hard drive which does a full dump/exp of the database every night. I am going to setup a scheduled task in Win2k to run this batch file, however on the old system, I haven't found how it is running. I don't want to have this running twice in case it's running from Oracle itself somehow and will be migrated over with the export / import. I've checked the AT tasks and it's not in there. Any ideas where this could be running from? Thanks.

JR Received on Fri Jul 26 2002 - 07:20:53 CDT