Re: ORA-03113 in intermedia

From: Peter van Rijn <p.vanrijn_at_rm-this.zhew.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:06:29 +0200

ORA-3113 is just an ordinary 'something went wrong' error. The client doesn't know *what* went wrong.
You'll have to check if there are any trace files in user_dump_dest related to this error. If not, try to run the query with sqlplus after enableing sql_trace for the session.
This might give you a more specific idea of what is going on.

hth,
Peter

"Angel Faus" <afaus_at_corp.vlex.com> schreef in bericht news:7a7a07a.0207260143.4332f422_at_posting.google.com...