Re: Free disk space on Oracle volumes ?

From: Karen <abvk_at_ureach.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 02:48:50 GMT

a tempfile does not take up any space, at least on UNIX

consequently, you can create as many tempfiles as you like

consequently, this method is not going to work

to accomplish what you want, you'd have to create datafiles which seems a lilttle bit too expensive

maybe there is some other way?

Regs
AK