Creating a **DEFAULT** database

From: mshetty <mshetty_at_mail.com>
Date: 25 Jul 2002 18:50:56 -0700

Hi,

Can I create a **default** database after Oracle is installed ?? We are using Oracle 8.1.5 on HP-UX, that was installed some time back. It looks like the default database created while installing has crashed for some reason. We now need to create a default database. Can this be done ?? How many default databases can we have ??

Would help if I could get some help on the above.

Thanks and Regards,
M Shetty

PS: We don't seem to have any kind of documentation except for a book on Oracle. Received on Thu Jul 25 2002 - 20:50:56 CDT