Query with dblink runs slow

From: Bill Wong <bill__wong_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 25 Jul 2002 14:43:49 -0700

I have a query that retrieves data from a secondary database (TEST2) via a dblink from the primary database (TEST1) at which I logged in. It took 2+ minutes to run.

I copied the query, removing the dblinks and ran it in TEST2. It took only 9 seconds.

Any suggestions? Received on Thu Jul 25 2002 - 16:43:49 CDT