Re: A way to get the system tablespace into smaller files?

From: Peter van Rijn <p.vanrijn_at_rm-this.zhew.nl>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:06:57 +0200

If you are lucky you can resize the file to a smaller size:

alter database datafile '<path to file>' resize 500m;

If the High Water Mark is low enough you will be successful

regards,
Peter

"Jon Waterhouse" <jonwaterhouse_at_mail.gov.nf.ca> schreef in bericht news:39206c8b.0207250334.17019534_at_posting.google.com...