Re: stupid(?) oracle question

From: Peter van Rijn <p.vanrijn_at_rm-this.zhew.nl>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:03:35 +0200

And assuming you didn't: you can create the Repos. by running emca (Enterprise Manager Configuration Assistant).

Peter

BTW In 8.1.7 the utility Niall mentioned is called "oemctrl", they lost the "r" when migrating to 9i ;-))

"Niall Litchfield" <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk> schreef in bericht news:3d3fdbb3$0$231$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net...