Batch Processing

From: Iain Wiseman <bibble_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 23:00:05 +1200

I am writing a program to use OCI 8 to update insert and delete records in batch. It is essential that the transactions are done in the order they arrive. Usually I would batch up the transactions but given it could be insert,deletes and updates how can I use batch processing?

Regards,

Iain Received on Thu Jul 25 2002 - 06:00:05 CDT