Re: We may need tera-bytes space to install Oracle software inthe coming years

From: Telemachus <telemachus_at_ulysseswillreturn.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:48:36 +0100

Certainly - there's no problem there and it wasn't my point

what I was more moving towards was the following :

92 OTN download is 3 approx 500MB downloads and that doesn't include the documentation.

expanded it's a fair bit bigger.

Now, how can there be a serious reduction in that space without feature removal ?