Re: Did Anybody install 9iAsR2 (infrastructure+middle-tier) on Windows?

From: Henry Kam <kam1_at_whwpe.lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 00:33:26 GMT

I means the installation of 9iAsR2 on UNIX Platform needs serveral hours to perform PATCHES ( because I did install 9iAsR2 on Linux) both after the installations of infrastructure and
middle-tier.. while the installation of 9iAsR2 on Windows does not require PATCHES !!!! I tried to get to the login portal page from DEMO and from SSO, both ended with the same error.... Please note that 9iASR2 is completely different from 9iAsR1!!!

The reports server was not up due to the problem of installation as mentioned in one of the document in metalink...The reports server is up after modifying %INFRASTRUCTURE_HOME/sysman/emd/targets.xml and restart EM !!!

Maybe should wait for the next release, I quess...