Re: Proceeding table object as procedure argument

From: Jusung Yang <jusungyang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Jul 2002 15:26:07 -0700

Either dynamic SQL is your answer, or you are not explaining yourself clearly. The subject title itself is confusing. Maybe you are thinking about passing 'objects' as arguments. Tom Kyte has a very detailed demo on nested table at this link

http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:1074405::NO::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID,F4950_P8_CRITERIA:138812348065,%7Bpassing%7D%20and%20%7Bobject%7D%20and%20%7Btype%7D