Re: Oracle triggers

From: Roger Crowley <rcrowley-enkidu_at_learningframework.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:18:25 GMT

Just an additional comment. This is one of those Oracle techniques that keeps changing its name ... so if you're searching for help on implementing it, you might have to look for 'Fine-Grained Access' or for the more recent marketing term 'Virtual Private Database'. No matter what the name, you use the DBMS_RLS package as part of your implementation (which I assume stands for the original term, 'Row Level Security').

Roger Crowley - DBA - LearningFramework