Re: Oracle dbf problem

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:16:37 +1000

Hi Norman,

Actually, I hid it very well :)

Thanks heaps for raising all this because I wasn't at all clear in my initial posting (I only mentioned the keep option after your post). I was taking a wild guess at the start as to the reason for the lack of free space in the tablespace and mentioned the final deallocate point as an after thought.

Enjoying the journey and getting there safely is what counts I always say.

Regards

Richard

PS. Go the Aussies at the Commonwealth Games at my old home town of Manchester !!