We may need tera-bytes space to install Oracle software in the coming years

From: hund <hunder_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:02:05 -0400

I remember only a few years ago, Oracle's most software installations took a few hundreds of magabytes, now Oracle9iAS and Oracle9i need several gigabytes space to install. I wonder in the coming years, whether we need hundreds or thousands of gigabytes space to install Oracle software if they continue to increase the volume in such speed.

Jeff Received on Tue Jul 23 2002 - 12:02:05 CDT