Re: Oracle dbf problem

From: Pauline Gu <peironggu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Jul 2002 09:58:04 -0700

Thank you so much Richard and Anurag.

Richard, I am still developing this database, so, I do keep track of the data that I am inserting into. And I am using Toad in which I can find the used space. Thank you so much for taking your time and giving me the information. Last night, I did find out that actually my table size is way too big, even without any data in it. So, I guess I will recreate the table and specify the size.

Pauline