Re: ORACLE ORAHOME AGENT RAC service start slowdown

From: koert54 <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:37:04 +0200

Make sure the Object service is started before everything else ... otherwise you get serious delays on the CM and GSD services. The Object service takes care of synchronising the symbolic links ... if not started properly it takes like 15min
before you can access the raw devices, and by that time CM and GSD fail to start
up...
Don't know why a company like electrabel would want to use RAC on Wintel ... had nothing but shit on it. Go for Tru64 - the clustered filesystem is lakker ! :-)

koert
http://zap.to/knal