Re: IMP: still more problems

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:59:14 +1000

Chuck and Sybrand,

OK, this is what I want you to do.

Close your eyes and via a telepathic link (I'm afraid at DB link won't suffice) imagine a good old fashioned group hug. That's it, a great big cuddle, doesn't that feel nice. Feel the love being exchanged. It's a beautiful sensation.

Now one last squeeze and promise each other that next time you read each other's posts you'll say to yourselves, "Hey, that's my buddy again making a positive contribution to this NG. I don't necessarily agree with what he's saying, but gee it's great to hear from him again".

Now break off the telepathic link, smile and have a nice cuppa.

Richard :)