Re: when Oracle 8i Certification is retired?

From: Need4help <_at_helpme.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 00:10:48 GMT

Why go through all that, just certify on the 9i Intro to Sql exam by August 31 and you don't have to go through the hands on classes. If you plan on going through it after August 31, then your way is then feasable. Sql isn't that hard, you should be able to knock it out in a couple of weeks time. The exam is only 57 questions long and you only need to get 40 right to pass. Child's play!
Ok, now get to it...............