Re: exporting TYPEs

From: Dale Edgar <Dale_at_DataBee.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:05:37 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

>I am trying to export my entire schema, but it appears that it does not
>export the TYPE objects.
>
>I can not find any info on this in AskTom or MetaLink, and I was hoping that
>someone else has encounteed this issue.

Types should be exported. Are you sure you are not using an older version of the export utility against a newer version of the database. Doing so can sometimes cause much odd behaviour. Check paths etc.

Regards
Dale

Need instant schema documentation? Check out the DDL to HTML generator in the free DataBee DBATool. http://www.DataBee.com/dt_home.htm Received on Mon Jul 22 2002 - 03:05:37 CDT