Re: oracle9i and oracle8i on one server

From: dias <ydias_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Jul 2002 03:12:36 -0700

Hi,

I have posted a response yesterday, but it seems lost

For he agent a problem, there is a note on metalink : 201034.1

Solution:

  1. Edit the $ORACLE_HOME\network\agent\config\nmiconf.lst file and remove the line that calls the emddiscover.tcl script.
  2. Restart the Agent.

For the listener, just start the 9.2 listener, and change the listener.ora file to indicate the instances you want to include.

Regards