OID in 9iAS Rel. 2

From: Ronny Egner <RonnyEgner_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 22:20:47 +0200

Hi,

I fresh installed 9i AS Rel.2 for Windows.

I installed with the preconfigured Repository Database. I am able to log into the OMS. But I cannot use the OID.

An 'ldapbind' says: No LDAP-Server available. I can start the OID by starting the Net Service in Windows.

Any help ?? Received on Sat Jul 20 2002 - 15:20:47 CDT