Re: IMP: still more problems

From: Paul Brewer <paul_at_paul.brewers.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 20:51:54 +0100

"nettdata" <nettdata_at_noSpAM_nettdata.com> wrote in message news:3D392DAB.5000200_at_noSpAM_nettdata.com...
> Chuck wrote:
>
> > What is it that whenever someone disagrees with your assessment it's "a
> > rant". Do me a favor. Do not repond to any more of my questions ot
posts.
> > I've told you before what I thought of you and every time you open your
> > mouth (or type on your keyboard) you prove all over again what a pompous
> > jerk you are.
> >
> > While you're at it go back and read your own reply. If exp is a logical
> > backup but doesn't back up all logical aspects of a database just how
good
> > of a logical backup is it?
> >
> > I don't expect you to admit to being wrong though. Your pride is way to
big
> > for that.
> >
> > Good day.
> >

> Noooooo shit! That guy is BEYOND annoying.

Perhaps you find Sybrand annoying because of his manner? He doesn't tolerate fools gladly; I'll admit, and (at risk of some criticism), perhaps Sybrand could either:

Ignore stupid posts altogether
or
Respond in a slightly more helpful tone

But he does know what he's talking about.

Regards,
Paul Received on Sat Jul 20 2002 - 14:51:54 CDT