Re: What's in a Rollback Segment?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:57:39 +0100

I see that Howard and Richard have answered the question. But if you want the full, gory details - plus live demonstration etc. then UNDO is session 2 of my 3-day seminar. Booking for August in Melbourne (AUS) - booking for Nov in Detroit and Dallas.

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Next Seminars