Re: Is this possible in SQL?

From: Joe Imbrogo <dreamer33334_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Jul 2002 10:51:56 -0700

Thanks Rauf, that does work perfect. But, there is another caveat. The view itself is created as result of a highly complex computation. When I use that view three times, the performance is a bit bad. Is it possible to select these items with a simpler query? Since this is realtime data, using materialized views are out of question.

Thanks.