Re: Help with my windows command

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 16:51:14 +0200

On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 13:29:05 GMT, "charlie.peltier" <charlie.peltier(delete here-antispam)@verizon.net> wrote:

>I have a procedure on c:/program files/test/test.sql
>But when i run
>sqlplus username/passwd @c:/program files/test/test.sql
>
>I got the error
>can not open file @c:/program.sql
>
>How should I tell windows that "program files" is a folder name.
>
>I tried sqlplus username/passwd "@c:/program files/test/test.sql",
>it works, but " is not acceptable because our application will get confused
>by ".
>
>Any other suggestions is highly appreciated.

So that is a problem in your app because there are only 2 ways to get it working
1 use the correct syntax which is @"c:\program files\test\test.sql" 2 not using long filenames

Hth

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat Jul 20 2002 - 09:51:14 CDT