Re: IMP: still more problems

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:31:20 +0200

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 21:41:35 GMT, Enkidu Utnapishtim <utnapishtim43NOSPAM_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>Chuck,
>Disregarding Sybrand's ego trip (it's a lot easier to make non-helpful
>statements like "millions of people use it" than to answer a question),
>you are right. Both exp/imp have problems

The OP labeled the utility as a piece of crap. That definitely is NOT true. Views can end up invalid, and they can be compiled afterwards Is that a problem? Come on, get a life. If you have issues with exp, why don't you submit a TAR? No support contract, I guess. Well in that case, if you think you know better, and replace exp, by your own scripts, be my guest. But don't start making unjustified remarks in a forum they don't belong, and don't try to hide your own ignorance by resorting to pseudonyms and to rants and flames.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat Jul 20 2002 - 03:31:20 CDT