Re: JDBC client causes TNS-12502 on server's listener

From: Enkidu Utnapishtim <utnapishtim43NOSPAM_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 22:09:15 GMT

I think your logic is correct ;-) and I am in the process of trying to track down any other connection attempts. I do know it's probably not an end user (I doubt anyone is persistent enuf to attempt to connect every minute for the past several days ... and not give up by now). Unfortunately, it's not easy to determine who the clients are (they all appear as "__jdbc__" in the log).

I will continue to pursue other clients. Thanks again for your help. Roger