newbie question - html page in a region

From: Sai Ramani <saiku_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Jul 2002 10:23:05 -0700

Hi All,

I am new to oracle portal. I'd like to know how I can specify a URL and have the contents of that URL appear in a region in the portal rather than simply have a hyperlink appear. The oracle documentation points to something called a folder (of the type "URL"). But I cannot see this in the portal admin screens even though I'm logged in as admin.

Eventually, I have to integrate an asp.net application inside this region so that the asp.net application always stays within that region of the portal page.
How can this be accomplished ?

Please help.

Thank you.

Sai Received on Fri Jul 19 2002 - 12:23:05 CDT